Ainor Signs Inc. is a growing company in Sacramento, CA that has been involved in the sign industry for over 30 years. We are looking for an experienced Sign Estimator that possess a superior working knowledge of sign design and fabrication, as well as the ability to manage your time effectively in a dynamic work environment.
We offer many incentives for our employees including paid holidays, vacation time, and health insurance plans.
• Ability to estimate the cost of direct labor and materials associated with propose projects and calculate pricing that yields desired profit margins
• Must be able to read and analyze blueprints, plans and other documentation
• Excellent communication skills in order to consult with vendors and other departments to formulate estimates and resolve issues
• Design and fabrication knowledge for a wide range of signage types including ADA wayfinding, monument signs, illuminated channel letters and cabinets
• Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
• Ability to multi-task effectively within a dynamic job shop environment
• 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Must be a self-starter, motivated employee who can work without supervision
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Primarily Excel and Word)
• Knowledge of CASper sign business software a plus
• Decision-making skills
• Must be thorough and accurate with an attention to details
If interested please e-mail resume Matt Jessell @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.