For 40 years, SmithCraft has supplied high quality, custom, architectural signage. Our passion is creating a competitive advantage for our customers through innovative and effective signage and identification. From concept to completion, SmithCraft’s commitment to excellence guides our work on every project. We are looking for an additional team member in CNC router fabrication.
- Able to communicate effectively, follow direction and exercise good judgment.
- In interactions with customers and co-workers, maintain a positive attitude and high level of dependability and integrity.
- Capacity to organize, prioritize, coordinate multiple activities and work independently with minimal supervision.
- We seek safety-minded individuals.
- Perform quality assurance pre and post production.
- Able to stand for long periods and lift 50 or more pounds.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Solid work history and employment references.
Listed below are specific skills for this position. Experience is preferred:
- Setting up and modifying files in Gerber Omega based software environment.
- Assigning toolpaths and operating MultiCam Routers in EnRoute software.
- Loading/unloading of materials.
- Operation of shears, table saws, and other hand tools/power tools.
- Performing regular clean up and machine maintenance duties.
We offer a benefits package including:
- Competitive wages,
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching,
- 100% paid health insurance for employees, and
- Paid holidays and personal time off (PTO).
To learn more about SmithCraft, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.