User login

Project Manager

Posted on Tue, 4 Oct 2016 at 17:22

We are an electrical sign manufacturing company looking for a project analyst to assist the project manager. MUST have experience with Project Management, Project Estimating, and/or similar field.

* Assist with incoming sales calls and general phone calls
* Experience with generating estimates, or comfortable learning how to generate estimates
* Follow-up with customers
* Comfortable learning new computer software
* Must work well under pressure and have a get it done attitude
* Service and maintain client satisfaction
* Excellent customer service with ability to respond promptly to customer inquiries
* Team Player who is willing to step up and go above and beyond job description when needed
* Experience with complex scheduling of multiple technicians and projects
* Must be comfortable with a fast paced work environment and able to comfortably multitask
* Good with trouble shooting
* Extremely organized with attention to detail
* Knowledge of different types of channel letters and signage a plus

PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO info@cndsigns.com

Location of Opportunity or Item

5213 Tucker Hill Ln
Cedar Creek, TX, 78612
United States
See map: Google Maps

Comments

SIGN GUY1983 says: Hello, would you be interested in having this position filled by a remote PM. I live in Florida and would be able to commute to the Tampa area when needed. I have over 10 years Project management ...

Hello, would you be interested in having this position filled by a remote PM. I live in Florida and would be able to commute to the Tampa area when needed.

I have over 10 years Project management experience. I am capable of handling all the tasks detailed above. I've been involved with managing and organizing all types of national retail signage conversion projects, hundreds of custom signage projects and maintenance programs.

Let me know your thoughts, Thank you

posted on: Mon, 01/02/2017 - 2:18pm

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.