Omega Sign & Lighting, Inc. is owned and operated by the Menna family that dates back three generations of successful sign professionals. Since 1972, we fabricated and installed signs within the Chicagoland and surrounding areas. Since then, our reputation for quality signs and excellent service has grown. Today we continue to strive for the same exceptional service and quality products that our family reputation is known for.
• Project manage VP in creating and administering project execution plans and revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Supports the VP on day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope including project monitoring and controls during the project lifecycle.
• Ensures that all project-related documents are appropriately filed, record logs kept up to date and are made accessible to project teams.
• Collects and analyzes key project data on a weekly basis and coordinates with the VP on the required reporting thereof.
• Attends program and project meetings, produces and circulates agendas and meeting minutes.
• Assist the VP in tracking and updating the project budgets and invoicing
• Assists the PrVP in proposal efforts including consultant coordination, technical research, and documentation and proofreading.
• Maintains effective communication between project team members and key stakeholders including; client, consultants, contractors, and public entities.
Email resume to email@example.com
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.