Established, 46 year old company located in Mesquite, Texas seeks to hire an experienced Journeyman Electrician or Maintenance Electrician to fill fulltime position. Must have current Electrical License and valid Driver's License. Position requires experience working with bucket truck or crane.
Position requires working on job sites performing maintenance on sign and lighting within retail stores and fuel stations. Operates a crane truck/bucket truck and operates various hand tools and power tools. Tech must be able to successfully work at heights and work outdoors. Will achieve 45 to 50hrs a week, Monday through Friday. Crews start at 6:00AM.
* Health insurance.
* Paid Vacation
* Other benefits.
Reply To: email@example.com or 972.681.8800(phone)
* Current Electrical license
* Great customer service skills
* High attention to detail and quality
* Must work outdoors in all weather conditions
* Work at heights and use personal protective equipment
* Physically able to perform all tasks related to installation and including: Walking, prolonged standing; climbing of stairs, ladders and/or scaffolds; carrying loads up and down stairs; reaching and/or grasping; stooping, kneeling, bending, crawling and crouching; carrying, pushing and/or pulling; exposure to noisy or dusty conditions; exposure to chemicals and solvents; exposure to mechanical, electrical and/or other hazards.
* Must be able to pass a background and drug test, have a clean driving
record and current Texas driver's license.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.