Outdoor Images, Inc. has been providing central Florida businesses with quality signage products and services for more than 20 years.
We are currently seeking a full-time skilled LEAD installer and service technician with the minimum qualifications to work at our Cocoa, FL headquarters:
- 5 years field experience in the sign industry.
*Crane truck operation
*Bucket truck operation
*Sign mounting and wiring.
- Clean Driver License (CDL a plus - Ability to obtain CDL a must)
- Team player
- Ability to work long hours with occasional out of town work (less than 20% out of town).
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings and prints.
- Have own basic hand and cordless power tools (or ability to obtain prior to hire.)
What Outdoor Images, Inc. offers you:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Steady hours with well established and respected company
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Personal Day pay.
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance (with company assistance)
- Simple IRA with company match.
- Positive work place with outstanding management support.
If you meet our minimum requirements and have the attitude and ability to come in and get to work, please contact Tom B. at 407-538-0668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.