Established, 46 year old electric sign company located in Mesquite, Texas seeks to hire an experienced Journeyman Sign Installer to fill fulltime position. Must have current Journeyman License and valid Driver's License.
Position requires working on job sites installing signs on retail stores, fuel stations as well as pylon, pole and monument signs. Operates a crane truck and operates various hand tools and power tools. Installer must be able to successfully work at heights and work outdoors. Will achieve 45 to 50hrs a week, Monday through Friday. Crews start at 6:00AM.
* Health insurance.
* Paid Vacation
* Other benefits.
email@example.com or 972-681-8800(phone)
* Current Texas Journeyman's Electrical license
* Great customer service skills
* High attention to detail and quality
* Must work outdoors in all weather conditions
* Work at heights and use personal protective equipment
* Physically able to perform all tasks related to installation and including: Walking, prolonged standing; climbing of stairs, ladders and/or scaffolds; carrying loads up and down stairs; reaching and/or grasping; stooping, kneeling, bending, crawling and crouching; carrying, pushing and/or pulling; exposure to noisy or dusty conditions; exposure to chemicals and solvents; exposure to mechanical, electrical and/or other hazards.
* Must be able to pass a background and drug test, have a clean driving
record and current Texas driver's license.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.