Ziglin Signs is seeking an experienced Sign Fabricator to join our seasoned Fabrication Team.
Our ideal candidate will encompass the following abilities:
- Ability to read drawings to ensure that all specifications for the job are met to the customer's standards
- Meeting high quality standards in regards to custom fabricated signs and time management in order to
- Quality Control knowledge
- Welding and Fabrication experience, mostly aluminum and some steel.
- General electrical knowledge and wiring to UL standards.
- Channel Letter Machine operation a plus but will train.
Qualifications Required for this positions are:
- Fabrication Experience min. 2 years
- Welding Certified preferred, welding skills, or be able to acquire
- Forklift Operation Experience.
This is a Full time (40 hours per week) plus OT as needed.
Salary will be based upon experience/qualifications.
Ziglin Signs offers a comprehensive full benefits package.
Send your Resume to:
540 Vossbrink Drive, Washington, MO 63090
Or Email: email@example.com
Please no phone calls at this time.
Please note that a background check and drug screening are required.
Ziglin Signs is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.