Omega Sign & Lighting Is seeking a qualified individual.To fabricate channel letters, box cabinet signs, and other signs as needed.
Our ideal candidate will encompass the following abilities:
- Ability to read drawings to ensure that all specifications for the job are met to the customer's standards
- Meeting high quality standards in regards to custom fabricated signs and time management in order to
- Quality Control knowledge
- Welding and Fabrication experience, mostly aluminum and some steel.
- General electrical knowledge and wiring to UL standards.
- Channel Letter Machine operation a plus but will train.
Qualifications Required for this positions are:
- Fabrication Experience min. 2 years
- Welding Certified preferred, welding skills, or be able to acquire
- Forklift Operation Experience.
This is a Full time (40 hours per week) plus OT as needed.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.