User login

1983 Ford F-600 w/Wilkie Model 520 Sign Crane/Ladder

Posted on Mon, 27 Mar 2017 at 13:24

click an image below to view slideshow

For Sale By Owner - Not a truck dealer, we actually used this truck for years, did a ton of work to it and it made us money! We were given a fantastic deal on a newer crane so we are passing along a great deal.

1983 Ford F-600, shows 96,257 miles. We had the gas motor replaced right after we got it because the original failed, the one installed had only 60k on it, we have only put 10k miles on it since. 4 speed manual transmission.

All new tires in the past 2 years, many replaced brake lines, new calipers in front.

Added LED tail lights and LED backup light, backup alarm. Reupholstered seat.

Truck has a CURRENT Illinois DOT safety sticker valid until the end of July 2017.

We had the exterior repainted white, it still looks great.

The truck drives and stops as it should. The only thing I know to not work is the fuel gauge. We just used a stick to measure fuel level before each use.

New wood decking less than 2 years old. Space between cab and deck to mount a welder and keep your torches.

Model 520 Wilkie Crane. All lower control functions operate. A Man Basket comes with it with upper controls mounted to it, we NEVER used it and do not know the condition of those upper controls.

2 Deep cycle batteries power the crane. We mounted a 12v battery charger/maintainer to the crane and just charged it when we parked it. We would run the crane all day on a charge.

The entire time I have owned the crane it has been stored inside.

Now the good part. I am letting it go for the first $7500. Drive it home and put it to work the next day.

Location of Opportunity or Item

Sign Appeal
20 E. Grand Ave
Fox Lake, IL, 60020
United States
See map: Google Maps

Comments

signappeal says: I have had several calls but no one with cash yet? Its a shame to see this sit and collect dust, feel free to make an offer if you can put this back to work. posted on: Fri, 04/07/2017 - 7:49am

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.