Eight, one-way-graphic media introduced
Tri Vantage (Cleveland), a Glen Raven company, is presenting eight graphic fabrics designed for one-way, see-through applications. The company designed the media for POP, posters, room partitions and other applications that require printed media that’s transparent on the other side. Offerings include:
• PanoRama translucent media that’s designed for glass and other transparent materials;
• PanoRama 1550/1540/1530 pressure-sensitive-adhesive media that’s meant for vehicles, window graphics and other applications where graphics are viewed from close range;
• PanoRama Star and Panorama Film, which are designed for posters, windows or room dividers;
• PanoRama Vision, a film designed for storefront windows, doors and other prominent POP locations;
• PanoRama Design, a perforated, woven textile designed for blinds, banners or flexible partitions; and,
• PanoRama Screen, a flame-retardant, thin, woven textile with a white, proprietary coating that enables sufficient strength for building coverings, the company reports.
(216) 696-2820; www.trivantage.com
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.